Air Hockey Table is built to be perfect entertainment for the entire family. At the same time, they are also a great recreational activity and in time grown in popularity so much that they become a sport played worldwide.
Best Air Hockey Table will nicely fit in almost any interior design, either if you want to put them in a game room, kid’s room, basement, garage, office, or any other part of your living or working environment.
They are designed and built with family in mind, and families sometimes don’t have much free space for robust furniture like full-size gaming tables. That’s why there are plenty of options that are multi-purpose tables like Air Hockey Ping Pong Table for those that would like more than one gaming table but can fit only one and/or foldable for those that can’t fit not even one so that can pull it quick from under the bed to play and store back after the fun is over.
Best Air Hockey Tables include options that can fit the entire family, professional players or even just kids. No mater what is your need for an air hockey table, they will bring a lot of entertainment and many fun memories.
We’ve put together reviews of 13 Best Air Hockey Table models with everything you need to look for when purchasing a new air hockey table either for yourself or as a gift to someone you care about. Let’s begin.
NOTICE: For easy page navigation, we placed a table of content that will guide you to the product you are interested in. At the same time, there is an arrow at the bottom right that will return you to the top. This way, you can easily go up and down to the areas of the page that you prefer without unnecessarily scrolling.
Table of Contents
Our Top Picks: Air Hockey Table
Our staff members independently research, test, and recommend the best products. For more details on how we build our gaming tables lists, check our detailed article “How We Make Gaming Tables Reviews Lists.”
Here are our top picks.
“Designed by professionals and is unconditionally approved for play by the United States Air-Table Hockey Association. Only for players who demand the best.”
Review Score: 98
“Lights out? Game on! Choose your team – fire or ice – with a light-up blue or red striker, then turn off the lights and let the action begin with the light-up puck. Start a rivalry in your basement or game room with the Fire Ice Air Hockey Table!”
Review Score: 89
At First Sight: Air Hockey Table
If you’re in a rush and don’t have time to read all the detailed information hers a visual list of the 13 Best Air Hockey Table. Here you have them sorted by ranking, our review score of each individual table (it’s not a comparison between tables), and a link where you can buy them at the best price.
Later in the article, we go into more details with our reviews that will help you find out all the details of each individual product.
13 Best Air Hockey Table Reviews
Here are the detailed reviews of each Air Hockey Table. We picked 13 Best that stand out from others and deserve your time. We mentioned it earlier, but just as a reminder, review scores are made for each table and not as a comparison between tables. Reviews score ranges from 0 to 100 and results from detailed research of the product, research of the product reviews written by people who bought the product on 5 or more retail stores that offer product and our humble opinion. We put together all those scores and presented you with the average score. With that in mind, we are sure that you can continue forward toward our 13 Best Air Hockey Table Reviews and, with confidence at your side, find the best one for your home and family entertainment.
1. Dynamo 8ft Pro Style Air Hockey Table with Overhead Scoring
Dynamo 8ft Pro Style Air Hockey Table with Overhead Scoring – The Dynamo 8ft Pro Style Air Hockey Table with Overhead Scoring is designed by professionals and is unconditionally approved for play the United States Air-Table Hockey Association. Valley-Dynamo, the most widely known name in professional air hockey, applies its decades of experience in Professional Air Hockey to this top-of-the-line air hockey table. The Valley-Dynamo 8ft Pro Style Air Hockey Table with Overhead Scoring is only for players who demand the best.
2. Gold Standard Gold Flare Home Air Hockey Table
Gold Standard Gold Flare Home Air Hockey Table – Same as our commercial-quality coin-operated tables, with free play button instead of coin mechanism Professional-style low profile, high-density aluminum rails for maximum bounce and bankability Premium quality table fully sanctioned for Tournament Play by the U.S. Air-Hockey Association (USAA) Commercial-quality cabinet and leg construction designed for years of heavy use Commercial blower for championship-level air flow Special wear-resistant laminate top for years of durability. The most durable laminate surface available-outlasts the competition!! Centerline and face-off circle for competitive play 3 1/2” diameter USAA-sanctioned glass-filled Lexan pucks for tournament-level speed and stability on the table Heavy-duty, player-friendly goal construction for problem-free operation Colorful arcade-style side graphics LED Chase Lighting.
3. Dynamo Arctic Wind 7' Air Hockey Table
Dynamo Arctic Wind 7′ Air Hockey Table – The Arctic Wind’s solid construction and rugged durability provide an excellent playing experience at an attractive price point, and like all Dynamo tables are proudly built in Richland Hills TX, USA.
Solid, reinforced leg supports prevent table movement during play. Heavy-duty cabinet with super-fast, no clog puck return. Ultra-quiet, high-volume blower keeps the game fast and fun with minimal noise. -Aluminum rails guarantee quick and accurate deflection.
Scoring System: Digital.
Dimensions: Overall Height: 30″. Overall Width: 42.5″. Overall Length: 82.5″.
Overall Product Weight: 270 lbs.
4. MD Sports Titan Air Hockey Table
MD Sports Titan Air Hockey Table comes with a scratch-resistance play surface that improves puck speed and overall durability of the playing surface. This table features metal legs for increased steadiness and safety. The oversized 6 inch leg levelers are ideal to ensure a perfectly balanced playfield, even for the most intense games! The MD Sports Titan 7.5 ft. Air Powered Hockey Table comes with a stylish overhead electronic scorer which keeps track of the action. It also features authentic stadium sound effects that will bring the game to life. The MD Sports Titan 7.5 ft. Air Powered Hockey Table comes with 4 pushers and is large enough to accommodate up to 4 players at once. This table includes a 120V UL certified powerful motor for even and consistent airflow. This table also features a premium UV playfield coating for faster puck action and more extreme games. The UV coating also helps to increase the durability of the playfield and is ideal for fast hockey fun.
Weights & Dimensions:
Overall: 90” L x 48” W x 32” H
Playing Surface: 82” L x 40.875” W
Legs: 20” W x 6” H
Overall Product Weight: 222.64 lb.
Review Score: 84
5. ESPN 84" Fast-Line Air Powered Hockey Table
ESPN 84″ Fast-Line Air Powered Hockey Table – As the leader in sports coverage, ESPN is deemed the leader in table game sports with this 84″ air-powered hockey table. Boasting a 3/4″ thick high gloss playfield, faster and smoother puck glide is sure to happen in every game. Its 120V motor blower design provides real and even airflow throughout the entire playing surface. Players are assured never of finding dead spots with this hockey table.
Every exciting game needs a loud cheer or sound effects, at least, and this hockey table surely delivers. Its LED overhead electronic scoring system amplifies any party or game atmosphere. Its real arcade sound effects with a game timer make players feel like they are in an arcade or an authentic stadium experience.
This ESPN hockey table has protective corner caps that make the table look sleek and modern and protect walls and doors from scratches when moving the tables between game rooms! It also has a full panel, 1/2″ thick leg support, and 6″ leg levelers with reinforced playfield apron and top rail to provide additional stability and balance even during serious and competitive hockey games.
Even in your own game room, any air hockey game is never complete without a cold drink on standby. Fortunately, this ESPN air-hockey game has built-in cup holders on each side of the scorer’s overhead to put your drink in a while playing. Storing air hockey accessories is also not an issue, with its built-in storage for puck and pushers on each side of the table.
Weights & Dimensions
Overall: 84” L x 48” W x 32” H
Playing Surface: 76.88” L x 40.88” W
Legs: 8.5” W x 5.75” D x 7” H
Overall Product Weight: 172.54 lb.
Review Score: 87
6. Hall of Games Edgewood 84" Air Powered Hockey Table
Hall of Games Edgewood 84″ Air Powered Hockey Table – This Hall of Games 84″ Air Powered Hockey Table is great for family parties, holidays, and office recreation rooms. This Hall of Games Air Powered Hockey Table features inlaid digital LED scorer and timer with arcade sound effects to keep track of the action and provide an authentic arcade experience. Its air-powered, friction-reducing play area helps you enjoy fast-paced games. Hidden leg levelers help you achieve and maintain a perfectly level playing surface. 4 Premium pushers and 4 pucks are included. It’s a great game to play with family and friends for hours of fun and lasting memories.
Weights & Dimensions
Overall: 84” L x 44” W x 32” H
Overall Product Weight: 212.25 lb.
Review Score: 95
7. Atomic Top Shelf 7.5ft Air Hockey Table
Atomic Top Shelf 7.5ft Air Hockey Table – Enjoy the action-packed fun of the arcade in your own home with the Atomic Top Shelf Air Hockey Table. This classic arcade-style air hockey table features a 120V motor for maximum airflow creating consistent puck action. The slick 82″ L x 41″ W playing surface is constructed out of PVC laminated MDF for high-speed play. Play in the dark as the LED Lumen-X technology illuminates the table with red, green, and blue multicolor light effects while listening to high-tempo music for added intensity. These interactive lights change colors during gameplay when each player scores a goal, taking them to another level. The fast-moving gameplay with the LED puck and LED pushers is a game-changing air hockey experience you don’t want to miss! Four large legs create a stable, sturdy playing surface for premium performance. The Atomic Top Shelf Air Hockey Table includes LED accessories for exciting play in the dark! The table includes one red and one blue LED pusher and one red hexagonal LED “spinner” puck that provides challenging, unpredictable rebounds for advanced play and one red and one blue round puck for traditional gameplay. Try them all for hours of fun with family and friends.
8. American Legend Kirkwood 84” Air Powered Hockey Table
American Legend Kirkwood 84” Air Powered Hockey Table – Add some fun and flair to your home without making it look like your local arcade. The Kirkwood 84” Air Powered Hockey Table features a beautiful, rustic wood finish paired with unique k-shaped legs – giving its classic design a modern twist that will look stunning in any home. Despite the table’s stylish exterior, its dimensions provide the same authentic arcade gameplay you know and love. Its inlay electronic scoring features in-game sound effects while keeping track of goals for even more excitement. The Kirkwood’s large, 110V 60HZ blower motor provides strong airflow for fast-paced gameplay while the built-in control panel provides quick and easy game set up. This table has everything you need to start playing, just grab the two pucks and two pushers and get ready for hours of fun.
9. ESPN Sports 72" Air Hockey Game Table Set With Ping Pong Top
ESPN Sports 72″ Air Hockey Game Table Set With Ping Pong Top – This ESPN 72″ Air Powered Hockey and Table Tennis Table are great for family parties, holidays, or just a fun evening in the basement or game room. Now your family can choose and enjoy two games at one table, for any occasion, anywhere!
The durability and stability of this ESPN game table were designed to outlast any other in the market. Its playing surface has a high gloss finish to allow the puck to glide smoothly and its reinforced playfield, top rails, aprons and oversized 4″ leg levelers with panel support enhance the table’s stability and resists floor scratches.
Playing with this ESPN game table feels just like being in an arcade. The premium fan of this hockey table provides real airflow across the entire playing field and its built-in LED electronic scoring system with integrated sound effects elevates your usual hockey game!
Even professional table tennis players would be delighted to play with this 2-in-1 game table with a 1/2″ thick PVC finished playfield table tennis top and built-in storage. All the necessary accessories are included in the set like 2 pushers, 3 pucks, 2 table tennis balls, 2 posts, 1 net, and 2 table tennis paddles.
Weights & Dimensions
Overall: 72” L x 37” W x 32” H
Overall Product Weight: 116 lb.
Review Score: 86
10. Atomic Blazer 7’ Air Hockey Table
Atomic Blazer 7’ Air Hockey Table – The Atomic Blazer is an air-powdered, solid-built table with advanced performance features that add another level of excitement to table hockey. Measuring 84″ L x 48″ W x 32″ H, the Blazer features a heavy-duty 120V blower for fast play and overhang rails to reduce puck bounce. Keep track of scoring with electronic score keeping with the rail-integrated display. Leg levelers ensure an even play surface. The table can accommodate a table tennis conversion top (not included). Included with the Blazer are four black strikers and four 3″ black pucks.
11. Triumph Fire and Ice LED Light-Up 54 inch Air Hockey Table
Triumph Fire and Ice LED Light-Up 54 inch Air Hockey Table – Lights out? Game on! Triumph 55.5″ Fire ‘n Ice LED Light-Up Air Hockey Table is more fun in the dark! It’s the “Fire” red team versus the “Ice” blue team. The table features colorful graphics and LED corners as the red battles the blue. Each corner flashes when goals are scored, creating an intense gameplay experience. Choose your team – fire or ice – with a light-up blue or red striker, then turn off the lights and let the action begin with the light-up puck. Measuring 54” L x 27” W x 31” H, this air-powered hockey table is the ideal size for youth and teenage players. The table features LED electronic and abacus scoring for you to easily keep track of the action. Four leg cross braces maintain support and stability while playing. Adjustable leg levelers ensure a level playing surface even when the floors are uneven. Start a rivalry in your basement or game room with the Fire Ice Air Hockey Table!
12. Triumph Lumen-X Lazer 6ft Interactive Air Hockey Table
Triumph Lumen-X Lazer 6ft Interactive Air Hockey Table – When the lights go out, let the fun begin. The Triumph Lumen-X Lazer Air Hockey Table’s exciting new technology illuminates the dark and adds another dimension of excitement to the gameplay. The interactive table features in-rail LED lighting with cascading effects and in-game music perfect for competitions between family and friends. The table, measuring 72” L x 40” W x 31” H, includes two ultra-bright blue strikers and a light-up blue puck creating an elevated gaming experience. Dual motor blowers provide continuous airflow to keep play fast and furious over the smooth, MDF-engineered play surface with white and blue silkscreen playfield lines. Easily keep track of the action without losing focus while playing with the electronic scorer. The table is supported by 12mm thick legs with four 2.5” leg levelers to ensure your play surface remains perfectly flat even if the floor is not level.
13. ESPN 60″ Air Hockey Table with Overhead Electronic Scorer
ESPN 60″ Air Hockey Table with Overhead Electronic Scorer – This ESPN 5 Ft. Air Hockey Table set is perfect for a game room in your home or basement; enjoy some competition with your friends or family at any event, party, or gathering with the EA Sports table.
These electronic air-powered hockey tables come complete with all the necessary accessories to have the best arcade game fun, including 2 pucks and 2 pushers for two-player gaming.
Includes an LED electronic overhead scorekeeper that spans across the top of the table, so you can easily see how you’re beating the competition.
The table set has a UL-certified motor for an even, cool air flow across the tabletop allowing the puck to slide easily and swiftly over the surface, straight into your opponent’s goal.
5 foot (60 inches) air-powered hockey table has full panel leg supports with lateral cross braces for optimal durability, as well as oversized leg levelers for improved stability.
Air Hockey Tables Quick Buying Tips
What is an Air Hockey Table & how does it work?
By its structural design, Air Hockey Tables may resemble Pool Tables.
You can mix them up when looking from the distance as their frames are very similar.
But when you come closer, you can see the main difference.
The air hockey tables have a flat smooth surface punctured with several thousand tiny holes that are precisely drilled for even airflow all over the playing surface meant to reduce friction.
Inside the air hockey tables, there is a powerful air blower (fan) that blows air evenly up through the tiny holes on the playing surface that makes a cushion of air on top of it to keep the puck floating above the surface all the time.
That allows the puck to go very fast, which makes this game very interesting.
Two players generally play air hockey, but there are some air hockey tables for four players.
The game’s goal is to push the puck with the pushers/striker until it ends up inside the opponent’s goal.
More information about air hockey tables that include gameplay rules and more, you can find in the part of our article “What is a Gaming Table?” (section about “What is Air Hockey Table?”).
What to keep in mind when buying an Air Hockey Table:
When you look at all the major retailers like Amazon, Wayfair, Walmart, etc., you can notice hundreds of air hockey tables available on the market.
Searching the best air hockey table that fits all your criteria can be a bit challenging and time-consuming.
As there are many places to look at, it’s hard to track down everything and keep in mind what you already checked and what you didn’t.
Not to mention that at the same time, you have to keep a close eye as some air hockey tables are good, but also some are bad, and some are way beyond bad, so it’s easy to make a mistake and throw your hard-earned money away on a wrong air hockey table.
Because opinions, tastes, budgets, and choices differ from person to person, the definition of best air hockey tables varies.
Still, there are some general guidelines that you should follow when choosing an air hockey table before adding a product to your shopping cart, such as material types, durability, reliability, purpose, additional items/features, etc.
As the adage says: The more money you are willing to spend, the better the quality of the product you will receive in return.
In the case of air hockey tables, the price you pay directly reflects:
– The quality of materials that are used to build the air hockey table. Better materials do bump the price up to increase overall quality, sturdiness, durability, longevity, etc.
– Aesthetics, aka look of the air hockey table. More time and effort manufacturer spends in developing the actual design of the air hockey table, to produce it, using better quality paints and protective coating materials (colors to be more consistent and material to be better protected), finalizing the final look and feel of the product (lines of development to be more precise and consequential to the design of the product, edges to be smoother on the touch, etc.) the price will be higher.
– More additional playing options and gadgets products have the price will be higher.
– Size and type of the air hockey table, etc.
That’s why we made this buying guide and the best air hockey tables reviews list (that you probably already noticed above this guide) to make research more comfortable, faster, less stressful and help you find the best air hockey table that fits all your needs.
If you are looking to buy an air hockey table for very young kids to learn game playing dynamics, practice their skills, exercise, sharpen their minds will competing, etc.
Then it would be best if you looked for smaller types of tables in the range under 5ft that are less sturdy and would not cost more than a few hundred dollars as kids tend to outgrow them fast.
If you are looking to buy an air hockey table for older kids, teens to learn, practice, hone their skills, and start professionally to compete or if you want to use tables in a more professional environment like tournaments.
It would then be best to buy semi-professional or professional types of tables built with better quality materials and last longer.
Still, it can cost close to a thousand, and even some go over several thousand dollars.
Tables with built-in fans and fans types
The air hockey game is not an air hockey game if there is no air blower (fan) underneath the playing surface to blow air through the thousands of holes punctured into it.
Any table variants that don’t include air blower (fan) are simple imitations that don’t work correctly.
Depending on table size, you need to pay attention to the air blower (fan) type and power.
Usually, at the average size of air hockey tables, a 12V fan will do just fine.
However, a common problem among the built-in fans on the more affordable tables is that they tend to break down quickly.
If your budget allows it, we would recommend you consider buying any of the “high-end tables” to avoid any unnecessary complications.
By “high-end tables”, we meant any from 19 tables on our “Best Professional Air Hockey Tables” list or any from the top 10 on our “Best Air Hockey Tables For Home” list.
Still, there is plenty of space to balance your budget.
Aesthetic and Use
Who is the air hockey table for?
What are you going to do with it?
If you are buying an air hockey table exclusively for kids, you know they would pay attention to colorful and fancy decorations, LED lights, favorite cartoon or movie heroes, etc. but would pay less attention to the actual quality of materials durability.
As they tend to go wild, sometimes you should pay attention to that as well.
On the other hand, if you are buying an air hockey table that will be mostly used by mature players, then you should not pay attention to those flashy things.
Instead, keep your eye on practical advantages like cost/quality ratio, ergonomics, functionality, easy to assemble and use, etc.
We hope these buying tips and our simple but effective review lists will help you to quickly find what you are looking for and buy with confidence the best air hockey table that fits your needs.
If you have any additional questions or feel like saying “Hi” feel free to contact us, we are always here for you.
Best Air Hockey Tables Ideas for Family Game Night
Air Hockey Tables can be a great addition to your game room and Family Game Night experience.
Air Hockey can be played by two players or four players (depending on a table type) using pushers/strikers to hit a puck gliding over the Air Hockey Table’s playing surface.
Air hockey tables surfaces are made to be very smooth and slippery that helps to reduce friction.
Also, surfaces have many tiny holes that allow air blowers to push equal amounts of air to keep the puck on a constant cushion of air.
All that allows the puck to have a less altered motion by friction, allowing it to always glide in a straight line at a very high velocity all across the table.
The objective of the game is to push the puck in the opponent’s goal.
Initially first game starts with a “face-off” where the puck is placed in the middle of the table; this is the first round of the match.
Each player fights to reach the pack to push it toward the opponent’s goal on a count to three.
All next games start with one person possessing the puck.
The winner of the “face-off” starts with the puck at the beginning of games three, five, and seven, and the loser begins games two, four, and six with it.
The winner of the game is the player who first scores seven goals, and the winner of the match is one who wins four games best of seven.
Air Hockey is a simple but fun game and one of those that everyone seems to know the rules.
The benefits that air hockey tables bring are a great choice for people of all ages, great stress reliever, brain stimulation, bringing people together, improves reflexes and hand-eye coordination, and burns calories.
Air Hockey Table FAQ
You Might Also Like
• Best Overall: Dynamo 8ft Pro Style Air Hockey Table with Overhead Scoring “Designed by professionals and is unconditionally approved for play by the United States Air-Table Hockey Association. Offers all the fun of a commercial Professional model but with a free-play button instead of a coin mechanism that is perfect for the home. What makes this table extra special is the overhead scoring unit. Only for players who demand the best.”
• Best Tournament: Gold Standard Gold Flare Home Air Hockey Table “Offers all the fun of a commercial Professional model but with a free-play button instead of a coin mechanism that is perfect for the home. What makes this table extra special is the Commercial-quality cabinet and leg construction designed for years of heavy use and the Commercial blower for championship-level airflow. Complete the ultimate game-room with the Gold Standard Gold Flare Home Air Hockey Table!”
• Best for Kids: Triumph Fire and Ice LED Light-Up 54 inch Air Hockey Table “Lights out? Game on! Choose your team – fire or ice – with a light-up blue or red striker, then turn off the lights and let the action begin with the light-up puck. Start a rivalry in your basement or game room with the Fire Ice Air Hockey Table.”
• Best Budget: MD Sports Titan Air Hockey Table “Comes with a stylish overhead electronic scorer which keeps track of the action. It also features authentic stadium sound effects that will bring the game to life.”
• Best 7-Foot: Dynamo Arctic Wind 7' Air Hockey Table “The Arctic Wind’s solid construction and rugged durability provide an excellent playing experience at an attractive price point, and like all Dynamo tables are proudly built in Richland Hills TX, USA.”
• Best 5-Foot: ESPN 60″ Air Hockey Table with Overhead Electronic Scorer “What makes this air hockey game stand out from the rest in the market is its built-in premium blower fan that provides maximum airflow across the entire playing surface. This makes every game feel like you are in an actual arcade or game center!”
• Best Modern: ESPN 84" Fast-Line Air Powered Hockey Table “Even in your own game room, any air hockey game is never complete without a cold drink on standby. Fortunately, this ESPN air-hockey game has built-in cup holders on each side of the scorer’s overhead to put your drink in a while playing.”
• Best Multi-Game: ESPN Sports 72" Air Hockey Game Table Set With Ping Pong Top “This quality table can be used for a variety of different games, including air hockey, ping pong/table tennis, board games, table top games, cards and many others.”
Professional models like Dynamo and Gold Standard will last 10+ years. The Air Hockey Tables will last you a long time. With the proper care, Professional Air Hockey Table can last for several decades. However, it's important not to use them outside to be exposed to sun rays or rain as they may damage table over time. Also, avoid storing the table in places with increased humidity.
Home models like Md Sports, ESPN, Atomic, American Legend, etc. will last on average Five to Eight Years (5-8 years). One of the best ways to keep your home air hockey table to last even longer than that is to cover it when you don't use it. One of the main problems with air hockey tables is that dust accumulates in those tiny holes and clogs them up, so air can't flow properly, and the puck can't glide, which makes the game unplayable and entire table useless.
Air hockey tables are available in various sizes ranging from 4 feet (48”), to 8 feet (96”). You will need an open space area from a minimum of 8 feet by 4 feet for the smallest model to 12 feet by 8 feet for the biggest model to comfortably play. As the game requires 2-3 feet of space on each side of the table for moving around the table during gameplay.
If you are new to the game, or buying it for small kids or teenagers then we should recommend you to choose one of the smaller tables between 4 feet and 5 feet. If you are buying air hockey tables for entire family, office or in any case expect heavier use of the table we recommend you options from 5 feet to 7 feet. If you or one of your family members wants to play semi-professionally then choose one of the 7 feet or 8 feet air hockey tables. For professional use, we would recommend Dynamo 8ft Pro Style Air Hockey Table with Overhead Scoring.
According to the regulations, full size air hockey table dimensions are Length: 84 inches, Width: 48 inches, Height: 32 inches. In our air hockey table reviews list, we offer several full-size tables like: Dynamo Arctic Wind 7' Air Hockey Table, MD Sports Titan Air Hockey Table, ESPN 84" Fast-Line Air Powered Hockey Table, and others.
A full-size air hockey table weighs between 100 to 250 pounds, depending on the type of material and motor used in it.
Larger air hockey table models have larger pucks of diameter 3 inches. While the smaller models have pucks with a diameter of 2¾ inches and are comparatively lighter.
1. Step 1: Turn on Air Blowers / Fans – It’s important to turn on air hockey table blowers / fans before cleaning it so that small debris and dust particles wouldn’t fall inside your table or get stuck in and clog holes on play surface of your air hockey table.
2. Step 2: Vacuum the Air Hockey Table – Us the vacuum cleaner to remove loose larger dirt particles from the play surface of the air hockey table.
3. Step 3: Wipe + Vacuum – After you removed loose particles with vacuum cleaner use the dry cloth preferably microfiber rug to wipe air hockey surface. Use circular motion wiping the surface from one side toward the other until you pass entire surface then go around the table pulling the rug over the edges of surface. After that vacuum the table one more time in case some particles that were stuck got loose and rug didn’t pick them.
4. Step 4: Scrubbing – in case you have some more stubborn dirt on your table and step 2 and 3 didn’t manage to remove it you should move to bit aggressive method. That is adding rubbing alcohol (newer use soap / detergent to clean air hockey table surface it could result in the holes becoming clogged). Pore some rubbing alcohol on the cloth / rug (newer poor rubbing alcohol directly on the air hockey able surface) and start scrubbing table surface in circular motion from one side toward the other until you pass entire surface then go around the table pulling the rug over the edges of surface (add rubbing alcohol to your rug from time to time as needed). After you finished cleaning the table with rubbing alcohol, take another dry cloth / microfiber rug and wipe clean entire table surface to dry it up and remove any possible dirt particles that are left.
5. Step 5: Polish – After you thoroughly cleaned your MD Sports Air Hockey Table you should polish it so that puck will slide better. Same like with the scrubbing in step 4 spray the polish on the cloth / rug and start polishing the table surface in circular motion from one side toward the other until you pass entire surface then go around the table pulling the rug over the edges of surface (add polish to your rug from time to time as needed). After you are done with polishing now you can turn off air hockey table blowers.
6. Step 6: Clean your pucks and pushers – As puck and pushers are made of plastic, you can wash them then let them dry. After that if you need them to slide better you can use toothpaste to polish the bottom of the pucks and pushers. Put the toothpaste directly on the bottom surface of your puck and/or pushers and rub it in with the microfiber rug or cotton cloth in circular motion. For more detailed polish you can use progressively finer sheets of wet/dry sandpaper to sand the bottom of the pucks and pushers. Sanding is the best way to polish pucks and pushers, because each sandpaper grit erases the scratch marks of the previous one, and on the final pass, you can use sandpaper finer than any household abrasive. You need silicon-carbide or wet/dry sandpaper, and you should immerse each sheet you use in water for at least 10 minutes before you use it. You should begin polishing with 320 grit, progresses to 400, then 800 and finishes with 1,600 or 2,000 grit papers. Sand lightly and in a circular motion, and wipe the sanding residue off with a microfiber cloth after you've finished with each grit type. This way you will make your pucks and pushers slide perfectly.
7. Step 7: Prevention – Prevention is always best way to keep your MD Sports air hockey table clean and safe. Prevent any dust and debris falling and/or accumulating on your table by keeping it covered when not playing. By doing so you will have to clean it less often and it will prolong the length of lasting of your air hockey table.