Last Updated on
The Website is not intended for use by persons under the age of thirteen. We operate the Website in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13 years of age. Individuals who are under the age of thirteen are expressly prohibited from submitting to Gaming-Tables.com or posting to the Website any personally identifiable information about themselves.
By providing any Personal Information to Gaming Tables Game On, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer of Personal Information to, and the collection and processing of such Personal Information in the United States and other countries or territories. Your Personal Information will be stored and processed on our computers in the United States. The laws on holding Personal Information in the United States may vary and be less stringent than laws of your state or country. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to hold and transmit your Personal Information in a safe, confidential and secure environment. If you object to your Personal Information being transferred or used in this manner, please do not register with or use the Website.
1. Information collected by Gaming Tables Game On.
We do not require that you provide, nor do we collect, any Personal Information if you are just browsing the Website. Many of the services and features that we offer on our Website collect Personal Information including but not limited to your location or we may required/require you to provide us with information such as (but not limited to) your name, email and similar information as a condition of usage. These include the ability to: post expert content, opinions or other content (including but not limited to use of Blog section of the Website); participation in sweepstakes or contests subscriptions and e-mail newsletters; and participation in message boards.
Gaming Tables Game On may make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people including without limitation when:
1) it is necessary in order to provide you with a particular service you have requested or to serve you personalized content or advertisements.
2) It is required of Gaming Tables Game On in order to comply with a legal process in any applicable jurisdiction (e.g., court order, subpoena, search warrant, law enforcement request).
3) Gaming Tables Game On determines, in its sole discretion, that disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of Gaming Tables Game On, its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, or other parties under contract with Gaming Tables Game On, our users, or others.
4) You have elected to allow us to share that information at the time that you registered with us or provided us the information, or through a subsequent affirmative election through our Website.
5) We hire third-party vendors to provide specialized services including but not limited to customer support; e-mail message deployment; suppression, merge, and de-duplication services; data processing; and special products or services that you have requested.
6) You unsubscribe from a mailing that we send to you on behalf of a third party, We may share your removal instruction with the third party so that it may be added to that person’s list of people to whom they may not send e-mails.
7) You are the winner of a contest or sweepstakes that is co-sponsored with a third party and that third party needs your information in order to manage the prize fulfillment process.
8) Gaming Tables Game On has merged, sold, has transferred some or all of its assets, Website or operations, to another entity.
9) You have provided such data through a partner’s web site, in which case Gaming Tables Game On may provide your personal data to that partner (Gaming Tables Game On is not responsible for its partners’ privacy policies or their use, storage, and processing of data collected on their web sites).
3. Gaming Tables Game On’s practice regarding cookies and tracking technology.
Your Internet browser has a feature called cookies, which stores small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to the Website. You do not need to have cookies turned on to visit Gaming Tables Game On, although active participation in certain areas of the Website may require cookies. Cookies alone tell us nothing about who you are unless you specifically give us personally identifiable information, in which case we use the information to enhance services we provide to you in the ways described below. By adjusting your settings on your browser, you may elect not to allow cookies on your computer.
We allow other companies that are our partners, vendors, or advertisers on the Website and/or our newsletters to use tracking technology on your computer or device. We also use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on the Website. We may provide Personal Information to these third parties as part of this relationship. These tracking technologies tell those advertisers nothing about who you are unless you visit the web sites of these companies and advertisers, either directly or by clicking ads on our Website and then providing them with personally identifiable information about yourself. Cookies, 1×1 or other size pixels, .gifs or web beacons, or similar tracking technologies may be utilized or placed by third parties on your computer to measure and improve the effectiveness of ads or similar purposes. This information can include but is not limited to: date/time of ad is shown, the ad that was displayed, cookies, the IP address, your inferred and expressed interests, including transactional information and product interests we derive from your visits to the Website or other web sites. The recipients of this information use it to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our Website and on the web sites of third parties. This information can also be used for online preference marketing purposes.
For example, we have implemented the Google Analytics features including but not limited to Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. This is one of many tracking technologies that we have implemented and it only serves as an example. In this particular example, you can opt-out of certain Google Analytics features described above (and only Google Analytics features and not other technologies) or customize them using Google’s Ads Settings here: https://www.google.com/settings/ads. We also use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet. Gaming Tables Game On and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to Gaming Tables Game On.
If you want to prevent a third-party advertiser from collecting data, currently you may either visit each ad network’s web site individually and opt-out or visit the NAI gateway opt-out site to opt-out of all network advertising cookies. Note that if you are opt-out, you will still receive advertising. Also, if you opt-out and later delete your cookies, use a different browser, or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choice. Click here for the NAI gateway opt-out site. http://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp